Being a mommy is definitely a wonderful thing!
A newborn mommy discovers herself. She will take care of the baby like anything. Rather a woman does not know what super powers she has until she becomes a mother. I had read it somewhere, “Whats your superpower? I’m a mother.” And how true is that. Whether you are a working mom or not, juggling between things is not easy, especially when you have this cute little baby asking for your attention always.
Apart from that, I feel kids are a great learning source. Right from day one, they teach us so much. That is the reason we say, “My life has changed since I’ve become a mother”
- You learn to be patient.
- Food is no more food, its nutrition
- Cleanliness becomes top priority
- Instead of latest pop songs, you start humming nursery rhymes throughout the day. Buts that’s cute!
- Communication at home changes, rather increases
- You discover your creative self
This list will go on. Focus on these happy-happy points always. Of course there are other things like never ending concerns about your baby, no me-time, weight issues etc. but if keep on looking at the bright side, all these things would matter less. Being a superwoman, being a mommy is not that easy right?
After all it’s life as we say so..