Travel is THE one thing that I love to do! And not just travel, but explore. Recently I happened to read a quote somewhere. It said, “Be a traveller, not a tourist”. And how true is that! That is what exactly I want to do. Travel to places to get to know about its culture, food, language and people.
Here are the top five places that I want to visit before I die.
- Manasarovar Lake – for its holiness and purity and beautiful nature
- Egypt – I want that selfie with Sphinx. Yes.
- Greece – For those white houses around the beach
- Japan – For Mt. Fuji, for its language, people and have all that Sushi
- Kenya – For the African Safari
Promt from The Daily Post